Infidelity investigations Information.
Infidelity Of A Spouse, Partner Or Friend. Florida is a well know areas where many individuals visit, vacation and some residence may want to stay anonymous. Contact our agency if you suspect dishonesty and need to confirm a spouse, romantic partner or friend activities.
Signs To Look For Of A Cheating Spouse
Years of infidelity investigations, our private investigators ahave compiled a list from our past infidelity investigations that all had one or more of these signs that lead us to determine that there was some type of infidelity going on. If you find any of these signs going on in your significant other wait no longer and contact us for a free consultation today.
1. CHANGES IN APPEARANCE - Is your significant other drastically changing their hair style? Are they going tanning all of a sudden and never liked the sun before? Did they start going to the gym all of a sudden after years of never going? A sudden change in appearance is definitely a warning sign that you would want one of our Florida private investigators to look into.
2. CHANGE IN CELL PHONE HABITS - Is your significant other always clinging to their phone? Do they lock their phone so you cannot get into it? Are all of there text messages deleted? Do they answer text messages in a different room? Do they go into a different room to talk on it? Have you found a hidden cell phone in their car or home?
3. CHANGES IN DAILY ACTIVITES - Is your significant other staying late at work all of a sudden? Are they not answering their phones when they are staying late at work? Is he or she picked up a new hobby all of a sudden? Are they gone for the gym or to the beach for hours? Are they "golfing" longer than normal?
4. SUSPICIOUS COMPUTER USE - Is your spouse using the computer at weird hours of the night or day? Are they spending more time on the computer than usual? Are they clearing all the browsing history on the computer on a daily basis? Is your computer getting viruses all of a sudden? Does he or she shut the door while on the computer?
5. DECREASE IN FREQUENCY OF INTIMACY - Are you and your spouse not as intimate anymore? Is your spouse all of a sudden demeaning to you and tell you that you are the problem he or she does not want to be intimate? If there is any decrease in intimacy it is worth hiring a Florida Private Eye from A1A Investigators to check it out for you. Let the infidelity experts determine what exactly is going on in your situation.
Infidelity, Divorce, Hidden Assets, Money
Searching for Hidden Assets, Money, Funds. If you need answers about your spouse hiding assets, it's time to contact us. Managing the stages of an asset recovery investigation can be extremely time consuming, complex and requires a great deal of resources, expertise, and political will.
First, a victim country must succeed in tracing the stolen assets.
Second, the victim country must request cooperation from authorities in the jurisdictions where the assets reside to seize the assets; these requests usually come in the form of a Mutual Legal Assistance request or a letter rogatory, though some common law countries allow the filing of a Mareva injunction in civil courts to achieve the same end.
Third, legal processes must usually be initiated in the requested country in order to confiscate the assets. Following this, requested authorities must repatriate the assets back to the requesting country.
Each of the necessary steps - tracing, freezing, confiscation and repatriation of marital assets - presents its own unique challenges
The Down-Falls Of PI Shopping.
Questions To Ask!
An Inexpensive PI Agency, May Not Be, The Best Investment.
Inquire, If The Agencies Owner(s) Will Be On-Site, During The Investigation.
What Will Your Be Charged For?
How Will You, Be Kept Informed.
Prove To Me, Your Agents, Are Working The Case. That your agency is not using interns in training or sub-contracting my assignment to another firm.
Investigations And Services.