Infidelity, Adultery Investigations In Boca Raton Florida.
Infidelity Investigations, A Cheating Spouse. We specialize in undercover investigations and covert surveillance to document the activities of a cheating spouse or partner, infidelity, pre marriage matrimonial issues, during divorce cohabitation, our agency can make the difference in your settlement or just piece of mind during a relationship. We are the specialist.
What is the definition of cheating in a marriage?
When one partner discovers that the other is cheating, there are heart-wrenching emotional effects. Unfortunately, cheating cannot always simply be defined as having sex with someone outside of your relationship. Cheating comes in a variety of shapes and forms, but they are all equally devastating.
What is emotional cheating?
Basically, emotional affairs occur when one partner is channeling physical or emotional energy, time and attention into someone other than the person they are in a committed relationship with to the point that their partner feels neglected.
Signs To Look For Of A Cheating Spouse.
Years of infidelity investigations, our private investigators ahave compiled a list from our past infidelity investigations that all had one or more of these signs that lead us to determine that there was some type of infidelity going on. If you find any of these signs going on in your significant other wait no longer and contact us for a free consultation today.
1. CHANGES IN APPEARANCE - Is your significant other drastically changing their hair style? Are they going tanning all of a sudden and never liked the sun before? Did they start going to the gym all of a sudden after years of never going? A sudden change in appearance is definitely a warning sign that you would want one of our Florida private investigators to look into.
2. CHANGE IN CELL PHONE HABITS - Is your significant other always clinging to their phone? Do they lock their phone so you cannot get into it? Are all of there text messages deleted? Do they answer text messages in a different room? Do they go into a different room to talk on it? Have you found a hidden cell phone in their car or home?
3. CHANGES IN DAILY ACTIVITES - Is your significant other staying late at work all of a sudden? Are they not answering their phones when they are staying late at work? Is he or she picked up a new hobby all of a sudden? Are they gone for the gym or to the beach for hours? Are they "golfing" longer than normal?
4. SUSPICIOUS COMPUTER USE - Is your spouse using the computer at weird hours of the night or day? Are they spending more time on the computer than usual? Are they clearing all the browsing history on the computer on a daily basis? Is your computer getting viruses all of a sudden? Does he or she shut the door while on the computer?
5. DECREASE IN FREQUENCY OF INTIMACY - Are you and your spouse not as intimate anymore? Is your spouse all of a sudden demeaning to you and tell you that you are the problem he or she does not want to be intimate? If there is any decrease in intimacy it is worth hiring a Florida Private Eye from A1A Investigators to check it out for you. Let the infidelity experts determine what exactly is going on in your situation.
Thinking Of Hiring A Private Investigator.
Questions To Ask!
An Inexpensive PI Agency, May Not Be, The Best Investment.
Inquire, If The Agencies Owner(s) Will Be On-Site, During The Investigation.
What Will Your Be Charged For?
How Will You, Be Kept Informed.
Prove To Me, Your Agents, Are Working The Case. That your agency is not using interns in training or sub-contracting my assignment to another firm.
Investigations And Services.